Barbecue chefs can bring Shun Classic knives along to picnics, tailgates and camping trips with this travel-worthy collection. Included are three key blades proven for boning, slicing and serving grilled meats, along with a nylon knife roll for easy portability. An ideal set for keeping near the outdoor grill – and an excellent gift for Dad.
- Honesuki and Boning/Fillet Knife: VG-MAX "super steel" blades are clad on each side with 34 microthin layers of stainless steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Brisket Knife: High-performance Japanese AUS10A steel blade has hollow-ground indentations for smooth slicing.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edges are long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Durable PakkaWood handles resist moisture and have a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- Heavy-duty nylon knife roll has 8 slots for knives.
- NSF-certified knives meet high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Knives handcrafted in Japan.
4-piece set includes:
- 4 1/2" honesuki.
- 6" boning/fillet knife.
- 12" brisket knife with beechwood saya (sheath).
- Nylon knife roll
Please note: Knife roll is counted as an individual piece.