Produced by Japan's leading blade manufacturer, this paring knife is indispensable for trimming and peeling fruits and vegetables. The ergonomic handle is comfortable and moisture-resistant.
- VG-MAX "super steel" blade is clad on each side with 34 microthin layers of stainless steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Small pointed blade offers exceptional precision for delicate tasks like peeling fruits and vegetables, mincing herbs and carving garnishes.
- Durable PakkaWood handle resists moisture and has a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- 3.5"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 2.3 oz.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 16-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store the knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.