The Shun Premier collection is distinguished by hand-hammered blades and walnut-coloured PakkaWood handles that evoke the artistry of traditional hand-forged knives. Handcrafted in Japan, the blades are thin and lightweight. This professional-quality set comes complete with six essential knives plus a honing steel and bamboo block for maintenance and storage.
- Blades feature a core of extremely hard VG-MAX "super steel" clad on each side with 34 microthin layers of stainless-steel.
- Striking hand-hammered finish (tsuchime in Japanese) reduces drag when cutting and helps quickly release food from blade.
- Walnut-finish PakkaWood handles have 2-position design, providing a trigger grip for pull cuts and the perfect balance point for a pinch grip.
- Stainless-steel end caps embossed with the Shun logo add stability, strength and wide weight distribution from end to end.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 4" paring knife.
- 6 1/2" utility knife.
- 8" chef's knife.
- 9" bread knife.
- Combination honing steel.
- Herb Scissors
- 11-slot bamboo block.
- Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.