High-performance Shun Classic knives are now available with a contemporary natural look. The Classic Blonde collection marries the exceptional Damascus-style blades of the Classic series with PakkaWood handles in a light-coloured wood tone. Featuring a VG-MAX super steel core and microthin layers of stainless steel, this utility knife is ultra-sharp, lightweight, and deftly balanced for all-purpose chopping and slicing.
- VG-MAX super-steel blade is clad on each side with 34 microthin layers of stainless steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- The utility knife is smaller than a chef's knife yet larger than a paring knife for a wide range of culinary tasks.
- The exceptionally sharp cutting edge is long-lasting and easy to maintain.
- Blonde PakkaWood handle resists moisture and features D-shape to sit comfortably in hand.
- NSF-certified knife meets high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.